10 EOS Lip Balms You Have to Try
EOS lip balms have taken the world by storm in the past few years–bright colors and compact cases, easy to find in a bag, and smooth enough to last throughout the day. Everyone’s heard of the classic flavors–sweet mint, strawberry sorbet, blueberry acai–but why not try something new this summer? Below is a list of the ten most popular EOS lip balm flavors, ranked by users across the globe, just waiting for you to give them a try!
- Sweet Mint: a classic of the EOS line, this little Tiffany-blue balm helps soothe cracked lips and dry skin with its blend of natural ingredients and essential oils, see douglas.de for details.
- Vanilla Mint: another cooling blend, the vanilla mint EOS lip balm leaves lips with a pleasant tingle after each use.
- Honeysuckle Honeydew: a light green balm in a bright red shell, this balm helps smooth and moisten lips throughout the day.
- Strawberry Sorbet: a fun, flirty balm in a cheerful yellow case, the pale pink strawberry sorbet balm is always a popular choice, check Strawberry Sorbet Flavor on well.ca.
- Summer Fruit: a mix of bright, fruity flavors like strawberry and blueberry, this balm is an absolute must-have for all those long summer days.
- Blueberry Acai: in a bright blue shell, this blend gives skin a natural boost in antioxidants even as it smooths and repairs chapped lips.
- Blackberry Nectar: with a calm lavender shell, the blackberry nectar balm promises visibly smoother, softer lips.
- Coconut Milk: this limited edition EOS lip balm is high in natural fibers and minerals to help repair damaged skin.
- Summer Orange Blossom: part of a limited edition trio, this balm is a bright, sunny blend that just screams summer.
- Lemon Drop: sunny, citrus-y, and just as fresh as it is functional, with SPF 15 sunblock protection. Proceed here.